Thursday, November 12, 2009

The Nutcracker


This is my first year of being in The Nutcracker. While doing no T.V., I got to be in The Nutcracker. Every year my dance school puts on The Nutcracker at the Count Basie Theater. I got the roll of a mini-mouse and a baker. I love the fact I have 2 parts. I also love that I get to bow at the end of the show. I can't wait until I get the roll of Claire or The Sugarplum Princess. They are the two main rolls for girls. Our dance school also does spring shows too. I was in one. It was called Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. I was a little animal that Snow White meets. My dance school doesn't do the same spring show every year. I really want to know what the spring show will be this year. I can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Shao! It sounds like your dancing is going well! All of those activities are so much fun and so much better for you than watching T.V. You have inspired me to start reading more: the way I figure it is if you can find more constructive things to do with your time, I probably can too! There are so many great books out in the world and reading really makes you stretch your brain. (Don't stretch it too much or it may come out of your ears).

    Happy Thanksgiving and I look forward to reading your next posting!!

    Love, Uncle Bern

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey shao, its megan. im surprised that you didn't post about radio city! i had so much fun with you that day, i wish we could do something like that every year.
    ttyl
    megan :P

    ReplyDelete