Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I Turn 9


I know I haven't been posting in a few days, but I'm posting now. On October 12th I turned 9 years old! I went out for dinner at a Japanese restaurant. I also got a really cool scooter that makes sparks in the back. My mom and dad also got me 4 tickets to a Miley Cyrus concert. It would be my mom, my dad and me going. The 4th ticket was for someone I would want to bring. I am bringing my really good cousin named Amanda. She is so nice. The concert is November 8th. I really like Miley Cyrus, so I can't wait until the concert! I've never seen someone perform on a stage, singing. This would be my very first concert, so I'm extra excited to see the concert! I can't wait. I wonder if I should tell Miley that I'm doing no T.V. for one year!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for inviting me to the Miley Cyrus concert. I am so excited!!!!!!!!!!
    I am glad we are cousins!! You are soooooooo nice too.
    A year witout tv? how do you do that?

    Tomrrow or whenever I have time I am going to start my own blog so we can talk on our own blogs together!!! isn't that cool?!
    Love,
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soo cool! Look forward to hearing about the concert!

    Moya and Claire

    ReplyDelete